Application of Laws' Government Rules & Regulation
The guest is requested to observe, abide by, conform to and be bound by all applicable acts and laws, government rules and regulations in force from time to time.
Amendment of Rules
The management reserves to itself the right to add, alter or amend any of the above terms, conditions and rules.
Dalaan Resort Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) guiding principles follow on the following areas that reflect existing and emerging standards of CSR:
Dalaan Resort is committed to environmental protection and to mitigate impacts on the environment by working with all stakeholders to promote and implement responsible environmental practices and continuous improvement. Dalaan Resort recognizes that resource conservation, biodiversity and pollution prevention are key to a sustainable environment, and will effectively integrate these concepts into its business decision-making. All employees are accountable for operating in an environmentally responsible manner.
Health & Safety
Dalaan Resort is committed to protecting the health and safety of our customers, employees, suppliers and the public by providing a safe and healthy environment.
All security and fire safety staff in every hotel are thoroughly trained to handle emergency situations. Security and safety initiatives are implemented by each hotel based on the assessment of the local situation. Dalaan Resort is committed to being a leader in food safety management systems.
Terms & Conditions
Booking a stay
Guests should confirm the room rate with the reception as agreed upon. The agreed tariff is for the room and breakfast unless the guest has availed any special package. Other meals, services are available at extra cost. Government taxes are extra as applicable & the same are subject to change based on the law of the land.
Booking for an event
- Guests are requested to provide complete details about the function timings & menu at least before 1 week of the function.
- Booking will be treated as confirmed on receipt of 25% advance payment. The same will be non-refundable in case of cancellation or postponement under any circumstances.
- Balance 75% payment to be made minimum 07 days prior to the function date. Final payments to be made strictly at the end of the function by cash/ credit card.
- Final billing will be done on the actual number of persons or the guaranteed number of persons whichever is higher.
- Dalaan Resort reserves the rights to cancel the function without any intimation if payment is not done on time.
- CCTVs for security surveillance are placed in the premises.
- Breakages & damages will be charged separately.
- Any changes in no. of increase/ decrease of PAX or menu have to be intimated minimum 02 days prior to the function.
- 10% Increase of Minimum Guarantee Contracted rate will be charged. Above 10% of Minimum Guarantee 15% extra on Contracted rate will be charged. Dalaan resort shall not be liable for the quality of services affected due to any increase in persons above 10% of minimum guarantee.
- Timings for Breakfast are 07:00 to 10:30 am only, after 10:30 am guest has to order from room service which will be charged additionally.
- Lunch timings are 12:00 pm to 03:00 pm & Dinner timings are from 07:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
- DJ will be allowed till 10:30pm strictly as per the jurisdiction.
- Outside food & beverages will not be permitted in the banquet premises for any function at any point of time.
- Outside vendors for Decoration or for any kind of set up will not be allowed. Dalaan Resort provides you all kinds of setups or decorations at additional costs.
- Dhol or any kind of Instruments are not allowed in room premises.
- Any menu item beyond out of the banquet menu shall be charged as per our restaurant menu.
- Dalaan hotel does not bear any responsibility of theft/ damage & any other type of loss to your valuables in the premises.
- Dispute if any, will be subject to Dbg. Jurisdiction.
- No guest will be entertained if anybody is found having /possesing liquor.
Settlement of Bills
Bills must be settled on presentation. Cheques are not accepted. All foreign nationals can settle their bills in acceptable foreign currency, in keeping with the government regulations.
Company's Lien on Guest's Luggage and Belongings
In the case of default in payment of dues by a guest, the management shall have a lien on the luggage and belongings, and be entitled to detain the same, and to sell or auctions such property at any time without reference to the guest, and appropriate the net sale proceeds towards the amount due by the guest without prejudice to the management’s rights to adopt such further recovery proceedings as may be required.
Checkout time is 11 am. On failure of the guest to vacate the room on expiry of the period, the management shall have the right to remove the guest and their belongings from the room occupied by the guest. In case an extended check out time is required, this must be informed and confirmed by the front desk with the supplementary charges if any.
Subject to availability of storage space, the guest can store luggage in the left luggage room at their sole risk. Management shall not be responsible for any damage of the stored luggage. Luggage cannot be stored for a period of over four weeks.
Guests are particularly requested to lock the door of their rooms when going out and double lock the same securing it with a night latch when going to bed, and not to hand over the key to anybody during the period of their stay. For the convenience of the guest, safety lockers are available in the room.
Bringing unto and/or storing of raw or exposed cinema films, or any other articles of combustible or hazardous nature and / or prohibited goods and/or goods of objectionable nature in the hotel, is prohibited. The guest shall be solely responsible to the management, its other guests, invitees, visitors, agents and servants for any loss, financial or other, and damage that may be caused by such articles or as a result of the guest’s own negligence and non-observance of any / all instructions.
Use of Hotel Facilities
The guests shall use all the facilities and services available at the hotel with care and caution and entirely at their own risk. The guest shall agree to abide by and follow all instructions placed by the management at various places in the hotel premises. The management shall not be responsible for any injury to the guests or damage to the guest’s goods that may be caused as a result of use of facilities / services or from any reason whatsoever.
Damage to Property
The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the hotel property caused by themselves, their friends or any person for whom they are responsible.
For your safety, it is recommended that the guest does not encourage visitors in their room / suite or in the residential block area. Guests are requested to meet the visitors in the lobby or after informing the reception. It is mandatory that without advance permission/information of the Hotel, no visitors are allowed to enter any room/ suite / residential block area. The management reserves the right to deny entry of visitors in any room/suite / residential block area at its sole discretion.
It is agreed that the guest will conduct themselves in a respectable manner and not cause any nuisance or annoyance within the hotel premises. The management reserves to itself the absolute right of admission to any person in the hotel premises. The management has the right to request any guest to vacate his or her room or other areas of the hotel forthwith, without previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever and the guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so. In default, the management shall have the right to remove the guest and the guest’s luggage and belongings from the room occupied by them. The management shall have the right to change the room allotted to the guest at any time, without assigning any reason thereof and without any previous notice, or to shift the guest to any other suitable accommodation.
Relation between Management and Guest
Nothing herein above shall constitute or be deemed to constitute, or create any tenancy or sub tenancy, or any other right to or interest in the hotel premises or any part or portion thereof, in favour of any guest or resident or visitor, and the management shall always be deemed to be in full and absolute possession and control of the entire hotel premises.